The role of our Governing Body is to monitor, challenge and support the school at a strategic level. They are also the governors for Weston Shore Infant School.
Governors meet once per half term and focus on a range of areas including standards, finance, safeguarding and strategic planning.
Our governors are:
- John Martin – Chair of Governors and Community Representative (Safeguarding Governor)
- James Wiltshire – Executive Headteacher and Headteacher at Weston Park Primary School
- Navneet Juttla- Assistant Headteacher at Weston Shore Infant School
- Jackii Gale – Parent Governor
- Julieanne Medway – Co-opted Governor (Safeguarding Governor)
- David Williams – Parent Governor
- Frank Younghusband – Co-opted Governor
- Janice Singleton – Clerk
If you would like to write to the Chair of Governors please use this address:
Mr J Martin
c/o Weston Park Primary School
You can also use the school’s contact details.
For the Governance Terms of Reference and Scheme of Delegation please visit the Hamwic Education Trust website.